Cook a Good Life is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Rachel Arsenault.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Cook a Good Life and while we strive to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Cook a Good Life. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Cook a Good Life takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Affiliate Advertising Policy
In order to help support the expense of hosting Cook a Good Life, this blog utilizes ad sales, affiliate revenue, product reviews, and sponsored posts. Please know that the companies I partner with are evaluated and chosen carefully. I only recommend products or services I personally use or believe will add value to my readers.
Ways I attempt to make money on this site:
- Ad Sales: This blog accepts advertising, usually by renting advertising space on the blog’s sidebar with banners and ads. If you are interested in purchasing ad space, please contact me for more information.
- Affiliate Links: Some of the links on this blog are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the affiliate at no additional cost to you. I become an affiliate because I use or believe the products will add value to my readers and I do not recommend a product just because I’m an affiliate. I am disclosing this both to be honest with my valued readers and in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”
- Amazon Associates Program: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Product Reviews: From time to time I may want to review a product that I have purchased, used, and deemed wonderful. Sometimes, I am even offered free stuff in return for a review on this blog. Either way, I will let you know if I’m given free stuff or paid to review something.
- Sponsored Posts: It is very possible that I may partner with a company I trust. Sponsorships will vary, but may include a blog post or a series written by me about a topic I feel will benefit you, but paid for by a third party. I will let you know if I received compensation. I do not let the compensation I receive influence the expressed on this blog.
So to Clarify…
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.